Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Traveling Ruthie is in da house!!!!! Album!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ruthie arrived today!!! Check out the nice pics...

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2117544593

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album, Ria!
    I think I'm next for Ruthie. Am I, Laura? Does this mean I'll have her for Christmas?!?!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    Great album, Ria!
    I think I'm next for Ruthie. Am I, Laura? Does this mean I'll have her for Christmas?!?!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, is January okay for you, Heather? Since Nikki's in NY, too, I thought it'd be easier if she has Ruthie for Christmas, and then she'll send her to you.

    Ria, thanks for hosting her! I can't wait to see what else Ruthie does!

    [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar
    Ria the album is wonderful I'm getting so excited I cant wait to have Ruthie here with my girls.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Laura for sending her! She is gonna have ton of fun here!

    oh, BTW, Cherry says Hello to the board!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cherry's has created some beautiful costumes there.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looks like Ruthie is having a great time with you!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is such a cute album!!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a beautful dress on Ruthie.Tell Cherry I said hi!

  10. #10
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Those are cute pictures! If you don't mind me asking, how do you keep up with so many dolls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •